Supporters Membership to Australian Spinal Research Foundation allows you to pro-actively play a part in investigating the vertebral subluxation, its effects and impacts through our chiropractic paradigm. This research will enhance our knowledge base on what is fundamental to our great profession – the vertebral subluxation – and will be centred on producing outcomes with strong, clinical relevance for chiropractors.
We have committed to facilitating $1 million towards quality research investigating vertebral subluxation over the next five years, and your membership will help us fulfill this.
Other benefits members enjoy include:
- Exclusive monthly e-Newsletter including a Members-only chiropractic video
- Access to exclusive fact sheets on our research projects
- Access to our Members-only Facebook group, where you can connect with meaningful discussions about chiropractic
- Discounts and access to a variety of memberships and subscriptions, events and products from a range of chiropractic organisations
- Membership certificate to display in practice
- Use of the Foundation’s Members Logo for use online and in print
- Discounted products and materials produced by the Foundation – e.g. Research Posters
- Annual Report recognition
- Membership may be tax deductible.
$5.85 per month (total yearly membership $70)
Terms and conditions apply to being a member of Australian Spinal Research Foundation. Monthly deductions are ongoing and auto-renewable. If a member wishes to cease membership, the Foundation must be notified in writing. Supporter and Student Membership are not available to chiropractors and do not include voting rights. Please carefully read all Terms and Conditions, available for download here.
IMPORTANT: All fees are in Australian Dollars and include 10% GST.