Our supporting members are passionate about chiropractic and the health and well-being of people worldwide. They are a cooperative of like-minded people who have a common view of health and well-being principles and are willing to drive scientific evidence to further the benefits for all.
Other benefits members enjoy include:
- Exclusive monthly e-Newsletter including a chiropractic video
- Access to exclusive fact sheets on our research projects
- Access to our Members-only Facebook group, where you can connect with meaningful discussions about chiropractic
- Discounts and access to a variety of memberships and subscriptions, events and products from a range of chiropractic organisations
- Membership certificate to display in practice
- Use of the Foundation’s Members Logo for use online and in print
- Discounted products and materials produced by the Foundation – e.g. Research Posters
- Annual Report recognition
- Membership may be tax deductible.
$10.00 per month (total yearly membership $120)
Terms and conditions apply to being a member of Australian Spinal Research Foundation. Monthly deductions are ongoing and auto-renewable. If a member wishes to cease membership, the Foundation must be notified in writing. Supporter Membership is not available to chiropractors and does not include voting rights. Please carefully read all Terms and Conditions, available for download here.
IMPORTANT: All fees are in Australian Dollars and include 10% GST.