Our Supporting Members are passionate about chiropractic and the health and well-being of people worldwide. They are a cooperative of like-minded people who have a common view of health and well-being principles and are willing to drive scientific evidence to further the benefits for all.
This level does not include voting rights, and is not available to Chiropractors.
- Being a pro-active part of the Foundation’s mission to facilitate research that furthers the understanding and development of chiropractic care
- Monthly Members e-Newsletter, including an exclusive chiropractic video & White Paper
- Access to exclusive fact sheets on our research projects
- Access to our Members-only Facebook group where you can connect with meaningful discussions about Chiropractic
- Discounts and access to a variety of memberships and subscriptions, events and resources from a range of chiropractic organisations
- Discounts on a range of Foundation resources & products
- Reduced registration for Foundation seminars
- Membership certificate to display in practice
- Use of the Foundation’s Members Logo for use online and in print
- Annual Report recognition
- Voting rights at the Annual General Meeting
- Membership may be tax deductible.
$10.00 per month (total yearly membership $120)
This level of membership is NOT available to Chiropractors. All Chiropractors must hold a Full Membership.
Terms and conditions apply to being a member of Australian Spinal Research Foundation. Monthly deductions are ongoing and auto-renewable. If a member wishes to cease membership, the Foundation must be notified in writing. Supporter Membership is not available to chiropractors and does not include voting rights. Please carefully read all Terms and Conditions, available for download here.
IMPORTANT: All fees are in Australian Dollars and include 10% GST.