Are you looking for ways to easily raise funds for Spinal Research? Why not consider having a donation box in your practice – there are so many great ideas for different ways to use these beautiful boxes:
- Ask those who you would normally adjust at no charge (eg: students, friends, family) to donate a small amount in return.
- If Students come to observe in your practice, you might ask them for a donation.
- Ask those who are normally only charged HICAPS/private health rebate to make a small donation in replacement of their gap payment.
- Consider asking patients for a gold coin donation for tea or coffee.
- If you hold ‘speaker nights’, people can have the option to donate.
- Celebrate your practices ‘birthday’, and ask people to donate.
Dr Marcus Yeo tells us why having a donation box in your practice makes sense…