Welcome, and thank you for considering submitting your case to the ASRF Case Report Project.
IMPORTANT: Please carefully read all notes below, before submitting your case study:
- Please fill in all fields in as much detail as possible – this will give you the best chance of having your submission accepted, given that we have a limited number of cases that will be able to be written up and published as case reports.
- Your submission will be reviewed by the ASRF Clinical Advisory Panel and Research Committee and we will contact you by 17th June to let you know if your submission has been accepted or not.
- If accepted, you will be contacted by our team, so that you can provide us with your patient notes and consent forms. While all security precautions have been taken with this form, please DO NOT include any identifying patient information in the form below.
- Please note that due to our anticipation of a high number of submissions, preference will be given to ASRF Members, if we receive more submissions than we can fund. Not a Member? Join here.
- If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Bridget at email@example.com.
Note: You can save your progress and return to the form at a later date, if needed. Go to the bottom of the form.