Chiropractic Student Membership
Student Membership allows you to pro-actively play a part in investigating the vertebral subluxation and its effects, and the impact chiropractic care has on human function. This research is growing the knowledge-base and creating clinically relevant outcomes that compliment your study.
You can support your learning and invest in your future by joining us: a cooperative of like-minded people who have a common view of health and well-being principles and are willing to drive scientific evidence to further the benefits for all.
Membership benefits include:
- Being a pro-active part of the Foundation’s mission to facilitate research that furthers the understanding and development of chiropractic care
- Exclusive monthly e-Newsletter including a chiropractic video
- Access to exclusive fact sheets on our research projects
- Discounts and access to a variety of memberships and subscriptions, events and products from a range of chiropractic organisations
- Membership certificate to display in practice
- Use of the Foundation’s Members Logo for use online and in print
- Discounted products and materials produced by the Foundation – e.g. Research Posters
- Annual Report recognition
- Membership may be tax deductible.
$50.00 per year
Terms and conditions apply to being a member of Australian Spinal Research Foundation. Deductions are ongoing and auto-renewable. If a member wishes to cease membership, the Foundation must be notified in writing. Student Membership is not available to chiropractors and does not include voting rights. Please carefully read all Terms and Conditions, available for download here.
IMPORTANT: All fees are in Australian Dollars and include 10% GST.